History of Jersey 83-93 Banner sm photo History of Jersey 83-93 Banner sm.jpg

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Never Tuck in Your Jersey

It had to happen sooner or later.

Nothing happened on this day in hockey history. Nuthin'.

Look at what I've got to work with. Seriously.

September 9, 1967
Former NHL forward Trent Kaese born in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Kaese played in the NHL 1988-89 with Buffalo.

September 9, 1969
Former NHL goalie Corrie D'Alessio born in Cornwall, Ontario. D'Alessio played in the NHL 1992-93 with Hartford.

Forgive me for not having a Corrie D'Alessio Hartford Whalers jersey in my collection. Had I only known someday I would have needed one...

So, in light of that gross oversight on my part, I give you an important Public Service Announcement on behalf of Third String Goalie and the Boston Bruins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome and encourage genuine comments and corrections from our readers. Please no spam. It will not be approved and never seen.

 

hit counter for blogger